St Luke's Church 48hr Free Campsite
48hr free Camping site for fully Self-contained RV’s only!
St Lukes Church was originally built in 1916 at Naretha 205 mile camp along the Trans Australian Railway. When the camp was disbanded in 1918 the church was dismantled and moved to Westonia. The church has been recently decommissioned and restoration by the Westonia Community has begun on this Historic Building.